My Everything, My Family

My Everything, My Family

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time Flies!

As you know, it's been a while since I could blog. We've been so busy! You can imagine all the pictures I have to upload, so I'd better get started! It's nice to be back. :)

For our 7 year anniversary, JT and I went to see "Eclipse" with Anthony and Soley.

We had Brick Oven pizza with our boys to celebrate.
Logan's T-ball team having their professional team picture taken.
Ok, ready to play ball! Logan's the second in line. GO, BLUE LIGHTNING!! (Name changed)
Batter, up!
Daddy was able to take a break from work and watch part of the game. Levi was so happy!
Logan's Grandpa and Grandma Davis came, too!
Logan, playing shortstop.
Time for Daddy to go back to work, now.
Levi found a friend named Joseph.
Logan's up to bat again.
Running to first base/cone.
On his way to second base!
Running to home!
When you've batted, you sit down.
Grandma and Grandpa Davis took us out to lunch. Levi likes the kid-size tables.
Logan likes sitting up high.
We made Daddy breakfast in bed for Father's Day. Mini muffins and Chocolate milk in a Raider's glass.
Logan serving Daddy the chocolate milk. "Time to wake up, Daddy".
In bed with Father's Day breakfast.
Reading the card from Logan and Levi.
That's a happy, sleepy-eyed daddy!
Levi painting the gourd my dad sent, to be used as a wild bird feeder.
I have so many more shots of the boys painting. These were some of my favorites, though.
He's doing so good, even with the sun in his eyes. :P
Before.
I begin painting mine.
We had fun doing this together.
There's one of them, completed.
Levi, finger painting.
Here, he was drawing a fishy.
I LOVE this picture! JT captured them at the perfect moment, holding hands!
Rolling around on the trampoline.
Having fun!
Sharing a seat.
Baby fell asleep after playing hard outside.
Happy 4th of July, 2010! I love you, Levi and Logan!!
Logan was jumping around, having fun with sparklers, aka "Chop-sticks".
Levi's first time actually holding a sparkler. He was brave and enjoyed it!
"OH, YEAH!"
Family pictures

We were laughing so hard because we couldn't fit everyone in to the first 8 attempts.
Levi chasing Daddy's shadow dog. "GOGGIE!!"
Logan joined in the fun and they'd smack the wall to catch the shadow dog.
This went on for about 20 minutes. It was so funny!
I came into the front room and this was what I saw. SO CUTE!
Logan, making shadow puppets.
Logan and Levi building with blocks.
I love how they play together!
My sick baby, Levi, had a temp of 101.8 and he fell asleep on the floor. This seemed to be the only way he could get comfortable, so I let him sleep the night here.
My "big boy", Logan, was also sick with a fever. Sleeping on the couch was where he felt comfortable.
Playing cars before bedtime.
Daddy just got home from work and joined in the play time.
JT was exercising and Levi picked up a weight and started doing squats.
Logan joined in. He and Levi had their 1 lbs. weights and did whatever Daddy did.
Logan's ready in this picture as Daddy gets into position and Levi continues to do squats.
Logan is my great helper! He's always ready and willing to help me with any chores.
Levi was watching a movie on the PC. After about 20 minutes, his chattering stopped and JT noticed he was asleep, sitting up at the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment