My Everything, My Family

My Everything, My Family

Monday, December 27, 2010

"It's happy birt'day to meee!"

My niece, Kaeli, had a dance performance. My boys and I enjoyed watching all of the different dances in the Christmas show, that she was a part of. It was amazing!! Good job, Kaeli!!

JT had a good birthday and ended up with a new Raiders hat (they're doing ok this year, so he won't be embarrassed to wear the team gear), a BYU Cougar fleece and a new laptop desk caddy. All those goodies made him forget that he's a year older...!

My nephew, Anthony and his lady, Soley, found out the sex of their baby. I was invited to attend the ultrasound. :) Everyone who attended was supposed to wear blue if they thought it was a boy and pink if they thought it was a girl. I was the only one who wore pink.......and...I was the only one who was right! Tee hee!! They're having a girl and she's due this spring. I'm so excited for them!!

The week before Christmas, I was in a bad car accident. (Still on 3 different pain meds...) I lost a car but I gained a lot of love and discovered those who are willing to help, no matter what. Thank you to those of you who did so! :)

Christmas was GREAT!!! The boys are still playing with all of their new things and having a blast! Levi walks around the house and when he sees a new toy he tells me, "Mommy, it's happy birt-day to meee!" I try to correct him and tell him that it's "Merry Christmas" but he overrides that with HIS correction, "No, mommy, it's happy birt'day to me!!!"

Now, as I put away the Christmas decorations, I realize I'm looking forward to the new year ahead. 2010 was AMAZING and I have high hopes and dreams for 2011!


Kaeli is in silver in the center.
Liv, Kaeli, Sheree after the performance.
JT

Soley and Anthony before the ultrasound.
I noticed that it was a girl before the ultrasound tech said anything. I then snapped a picture of Sheree, Soley and Anthony as they concentrated on the black and white images on the screen.



The morning after the accident.

There's no doubt...it's totaled. :(
Levi trying on his daddy's new hat.Logan decorating the Christmas tree.
Levi decorating the tree?? Oooh, he's PLAYING with the ornaments. :P
The boys in their Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve party and a photo op with the ladies. Kaeli, Sheree, Shelli, Mom, Shaina, Sheila, Sheryl.
The boys left chocolate milk and peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies for Santa. Oh! And Logan left a letter for Santa, all on his own accord.

All the goods early on Christmas morning.
Logan, JT, Levi enjoying opening gifts.
Trucks from Uncle Bud!! He was on the road, but we were able to meet him on the freeway on-ramp and exchanged gifts. The boys LOVE these because they remind them of Bud's truck!
Bud and Logan (Levi waited in the car, "mommy, it's too col'!!!)


2 comments:

  1. Logan's letter to Santa is SO cute! Sorry we missed you guys on Christmas :( Do you want to get together this week? Yes, I'm typing this at 2 am. Can't sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post, except for the car accident! I am so glad you are all right!!!!

    ReplyDelete