My Everything, My Family

My Everything, My Family

Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Been A Year?!


Wowzers! I can't believe it's been almost a year since my last blog. I don't think I'll attempt to fill in all the missing pieces, so I'll just begin anew. :) Now...let's see if I can recall how to work this thing...

This Halloween was a lot of fun for my boys. They went trick-or-treating with their cousins, Faith and Bethany. A few weeks before the big night, Levi mentioned that he wanted to be Batman. So, I ventured out to (SEVERAL) different stores trying to find my little guy his own Batman costume. I kept coming home empty-handed. Until, finally, the day before Halloween, my sister and I went to another Halloween store in search for Batman. Somehow, I managed to snag the very last Batman costume in Levi's size!! My sister said, "wow, it's gonna feel like Gotham City out there"...because there would be a lot of Batmans. I was so thrilled to surprise my son with the costume, just in the nick of time!! He seemed SO excited.........until Halloween night when it was time to dress up. He had insisted that he wear his "bones" jammies instead of the coveted Batman costume. (He might wear it next year.) I'm just glad he had such a fun night! He and Logan were troopers and trick-or-treated for a good TWO HOURS! You can imagine how much candy that equated to. Even though this was my first Halloween in several years not dressing up, I had a super fab time! Each year, with my boys and my hubster, gets better and better. I can't wait to discover the excitement that Thanksgiving and Christmas will bring. You never know which moment will become a memory!!

Carving pumpkins




Meet "Chocco" and "Giggly Gus", our Jack-O-Lantern's
My glowing skeleton, ready for a school day
Before Logan's school parade, this little guy came over to play with Levi because they were dressed the same.
There's Logan!
Pirate-Faith, Glowing Skeleton-Logan, Bones-Levi, Witch-Bethany
Our little family (Levi 3 years old, Logan 7 years old)
Logan later took off his mask because he was concerned he would scare someone.
"TRICK-OR-TREAT"!
The night is through and the pumpkin is full
This trick-or-treating stuff is hard work! He's pooped!


No comments:

Post a Comment